Additional videos, simulations and information
In this section, you can find additional interesting videos, simulations and information supporting various research articles and topics.
- Can ants solve traffic jams? (YouTube video)
- Listen to the emergence of synchronized clapping of an audience in Budapest. (YouTube video)
- Simulate multi-lane traffic. (HTML5 simulator)
- Watch pedestrian simulation of a lane formation on a street (Java simulator)
- Study self-organized, autonomous traffic control in cities, in particular simulations of green waves. (TU Dresden website)
- Observe the evolutionary adaptation of the public transport network, bus line network, and tram network during the floodings in Dresden, Germany in August 2002. (YouTube videos)
- Emergence of the homo socialis and cooperation between strangers is a supplementary movie to the paper Economics 2.0: The Natural Step towards A Self-Regulating, Participatory Market Society (2013) by Dirk Helbing.
- Systemic Risks in Networks: Simulation of an Epidemic Cascade Spreading. Watch the simulation movie Cascade spreading in a two-dimensional 50 x 50 grid with periodic boundary conditions and random shortcut links (Vimeo video)
- Computer simulation based on the prisoner's dilemma: Spreading or erosion of cooperation in a social prisoner's dilemma game with mobility in a circular network of agents. (Vimeo video)
- Presentation on the Counterintuitive behavior and disproportionate causal effects of complex systems. (Vimeo video)
- Video Lectures of the International Workshop on Coping with Crises in Complex Socio-Economic Systems 2009
- Video Lectures of the International Workshop on Challenges and Visions in the Social Sciences 2008
- Video Lectures of the ECCS'07 (European Conference on Complex Systems)